1st thing one must do when wearing mesh, choose a diff attach point, we don’t need to be clever to know that.
As always, see the server deployment thread for the latest updates and information.
- There was no Main (SLS) channel roll on Tuesday, November 8th.
- On Wednesday, November 9th, the three RC channels should all receive the same new server maintenance package, which includes:
- llGetEnv() will support “region_max_prims” (feature request BUG-40825).
- llGetObjectDetails() will have a new OBJECT_GROUP_TAG function (feature request BUG-20064) – when pointed at avatars it returns the group tag you see floating above them; and also OBJECT_TEMP_ATTACHED – to tell you if something is a temp attachment (feature request BUG-5195).
There have been no changes to the current batch of viewers in the various pipelines since the end of week #44, leaving things as follows:
- Current Release version: 188.8.131.520331 (dated October 4th), promoted October 10th – formerly the VLC media plug-in…
View original post 345 more words