Well better wait for all being sorted out before involving in any bento stuff. And glad i use my real old AO instead of the freaking in viewer ones. Still wonder is what do beta testers do, over 10000 and nobody did noticed these issues??? 45000 land impact, is what i used to have on my OSgrid regions lol.
Server Deployments – Recap
As always, please refer to the server deployment thread for the latest updates and information.
- On Tuesday, December 13th, the Main (SLS) channel received the same server maintenance package, as deployed to the RC channels in week #49. This includes the following feature requests: BUG-6377 – llGetObjectDetails(id,[OBJECT_ATTACHED_SLOTS_AVAILABLE]) and BUG-40871 – llGetEnv() constant “region_object_bonus”.
- On Wednesday, December 14th, all three RC channels received the same new server maintenance package, comprising improved internal server logging.
The official viewers list remains unchanged from earlier in the week:
- Current release viewer, version 18.104.22.1681958, dated December 1, promoted December 5 – formerly the Project Bento RC viewer download page, release notes
- Maintenance RC viewer, version 22.214.171.1242219, dated December 9th
- 360-degree snapshot viewer, version 126.96.36.1991712, dated November 23rd.
- Obsolete platform viewer, version 188.8.131.520847, dated May 8th, 2015…
View original post 468 more words